The goals of this community are to assist members of the automotive industry in their professional pursuits, to strengthen mutually beneficial relationships, to promote goodwill in the community and to stimulate ideas and communication that will ultimately result in greater opportunities for all participants.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards others viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other participants
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Solicitations for business, personal services, or fundraising are prohibited.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines through our feedback form.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.